MAKING A PURCHASE*
*All items purchased from 5DTacticalSellers, LLC.. are for lawful use only.
It is our company policy to sell ammunition and firearms.
5DTacticalSellers, LLC. is an exporter and can ship outside the U.S.A., or to freight forwarding companies who then ship outside the U.S.
We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Browse our online catalog, click on any items you wish to buy, and add them to your shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Check Out” and you will be asked for a few details so we can complete your order. You must then accept the terms and conditions, certify the Ammunition Purchase requirements (if applicable), then click on PLACE ORDER.
SALES TAX CHARGES
SALES TAX WILL BE COLLECTED FOR ORDERS SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
The above-listed states (except IN, LA, VA, & WV) have indicated that a completed UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATE is acceptable as a resale/exemption certificate for sales and use tax. The issuer and the recipient have the responsibility to determine the proper use of this certificate under applicable laws in each state, as these may change from time to time.
Orders shipped to Ohio destinations or picked up at our location will be charged Butler county sales tax rates.
- A Vendor’s License does not grant tax-exempt status, only a completed UNIFORM SALES & USE TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATE.
Any applicable tax-exempt certificates must be completed BEFORE purchases are made. No refunds of sales taxes will be given upon completion of the purchase.
By purchasing from 5DTacticalSellers, LLC either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are at least 21 years of age.
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- U.S. citizens and have never renounced their US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
It is required for you to have a copy of your signed FFL (Federal Firearms License, or Collector of Curio & Relics License) on file with us BEFORE ordering Firearms from this Website. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed without, or before, a signed copy of the FFL (or other necessary licensing) on file may be canceled without notice. 5DTacticalSellers, LLC. reserves the right to limit the purchase of multiple Firearms.
PLEASE NOTE: THE INDIVIDUAL PAYING FOR A FIREARM(S) AND PICKING IT UP FROM THE RECEIVING FFL DEALER MUST BE THE SAME PERSON. YOU MUST USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WHEN PURCHASING A FIREARM. EXAMPLE: PERSON A CAN NOT PURCHASE A FIREARM USING PERSON B’S CREDIT CARD. THE BATFE CONSIDERS THIS A STRAW PURCHASE.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL FIREARM PURCHASES:
- We reserve the right to deny a purchase for any reason.
- You must not be a citizen of the United States to make a purchase.
- All items purchased from 5DTacticalSellers, LLC. are for lawful uses only.
- No “Straw Purchases” of firearms. The individual paying for the firearm and completing the 4473 Firearms Transaction Record must be the same person (the intended owner).
We are very happy to transfer a firearm for you from another dealer or individual. We charge $35.00 (per gun) for outside transfers.
Please contact us before you have any firearms shipped to us, so we can note what is being shipped, who it is for, and where it is coming from. Also, if the sender needs a copy of 5DTacticalSellers FFL, it is on our website, or we can fax or email them a copy.
You can pay via Cashapp, Zelle, Bitcoin, PayPal, ApplePay, Credit Card, Check, or Money Order:
- There is a $5000 limit on Cash transactions PER ORDER. This limit also applies to Checks and Money Orders.
- For credit card orders, we can only hold an order for 7 days. After 7 days, we must process or cancel the order. You can reorder at your earliest opportunity.
- We do not charge any additional fees for using a credit card (Except for returns). We accept AMEX, Discover, Visa, and Mastercard.
- If you place an order for pickup online, there will not be an option to choose a method of payment. You must bring the payment with you when picking it up.
It is the customer’s responsibility to enter their shipping address correctly. The checkout system will show the shipping address at the beginning of the checkout process, and once again at the end.
PLEASE VERIFY THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT before submitting the order. We will ship to the address submitted. You will receive an email when the order is placed again allowing you to verify the address is correct before it ships.
PLEASE NOTE: The shipping address on an order CAN NOT be changed after the order has shipped.
For packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address, customers will be liable for return shipping charges to re-ship their order.
SHIPPING ITEMS WITH LITHIUM BATTERIES:
Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery will only ship USPS* (with the battery). UPS is now charging additional HAZMAT fees for packages containing lithium batteries.
- For orders that contain ammunition and an item or items with lithium batteries, the items will ship separately. Ammunition will ship via UPS Ground, and the optic/electronic item will ship via USPS.
SHIPPING FIREARMS TO STATES WITH MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS:
For states/counties/cities with capacity restrictions, firearms that are not otherwise restricted will be shipped without the magazine(s).
We currently do not offer the option to backorder a product.
WARRANTY AND PRICING STATEMENT
All prices are subject to change without notice. 5DTacticalSellers, LLC. extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products. Used parts and firearms are sold as-is. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms before use. Owner’s manuals are not provided with all firearms. Most new products are fully warranted by the manufacturer and product returns should be arranged with these manufacturers.
5DTacticalSellers, LLC. will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to track the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item(s), to store delivery addresses if the address book is used, and to store your details upon selecting the ‘Remember Me option.
Once an order has been placed on our website we make no guarantee that it can be canceled. Once an order’s status has moved to Awaiting Fulfillment it is already in our warehouse for processing and cannot be canceled. Please call +1 (657) 222-4921 or email [email protected] to inquire about the order status.
Canceled orders cannot be reversed. All cancellations are final.
- If the order has already shipped, you must follow all the procedures for returns (see below).
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to ensure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- No returns on ammunition.
- No returns on NFA items.
- To return an item, you must first request a return from your account on our website.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a prepaid shipping label may be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a full or partial refund will be made.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment is the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
EXCHANGES: In most situations, a refund will be processed for returned items.
All accessories originally shipped with the item must be returned with the item (including magazines, etc.) to receive a full refund. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Accessories can be returned through any carrier. Long guns should be returned using Ground service through any carrier. Handguns returned via USPS must be sent through an FFL Dealer. COD packages will be refused. Charges incurred from shipping centers will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about a Return and/or Exchange, please email:
You will be asked to agree to these terms BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Thank you in advance for your business.